Comedy - Funny short film/commercial - Silly.
A business man is wondering if chickens fart, and puts his secretary to work...
Written & edited by: Patrick Freeman Jones
Lisa Van der Meer, Susan Annenberg, Mike Robertson & Rick Rappaport
Producer: Patrick Freeman Jones - Running time 01:15 - Colour: Yes
1. The second draft of the script was used
2. Do you know the 1977 song 'Yes Sir I can boogie' by Baccara? Baccara were a very popular Spanish dance-pop duo in the late seventies. The song was co-written with Rolf Soja and at one point they sing Yes Sir, I can boogie, But I need a certain song. We simply love that phrase and quote it on a regular bases :-) So, at one point in our movie, the secretary asks 'All the time?' and the receptionist replies 'Yes, ... but it depends... That is sort of our tribute.
3. It took us 3 days to edit the movie (we just kept adding stuff)
4. We never laughed so hard with something so tiny :-)
5. Ever since we produced this movie, one phrase which you can hear very often during our creative meetings is 'oh yeah? and where do I find proof?'... with a high pitched voice, of course.